A: No, but I think it can be misinterpreted. Read on:
- Your trash would never get picked up
- It would be extremely difficult to find a plumber to fix your toilet
- We would all freeze because who has a passion to mine coal, chop wood, drill for oil, etc?
- Butchers sure would be hard to find too
- If you need more interesting examples go to Dirty Jobs
- Do you have a passion to improve processes?
- Do you have a passion to bring an organization to new heights?
- Do you have a passion for solving problems?
- Do you have a passion to help employees achieve their goals?
- Do you have a passion to help a company become more profitable?
These are the passions that we mean when emphasizing the importance of passion. Don’t feel like your life will be unfulfilled if you don’t find a job in an industry that you must be passionate about. Plus keep this in mind: if you do find a career in an area where you have a natural passion, now your passion has become a chore and a means to a paycheck. And as such, it may quickly lose its luster.