We’ve been through transition too…
The idea to create Alliance began in 1992 when founder, John Todd, transitioned and used the services of a military recruiting firm. After attending a hiring conference, he joined a global company as a sales representative. As promising as the transition began, 90 days later, the company abruptly announced a major workforce reduction and restructuring of its divisions. Amidst the downsize, it became apparent that this was no longer a growth opportunity. Finding a second job 100 days after leaving the Army made a tough transition even harder. The experience was a powerful reminder of how easy it is to leave behind a successful military career and find one’s self in non-growth and unrewarding opportunities.
Ten years later, after leading one of the country’s fastest growing companies to a 100% stock merger, John formed the parent company of Alliance. He made a commitment to build the premier military candidate recruiting firm with the mission of making the transition to Corporate America as successful as possible for top tier talent. The lessons learned from being a candidate himself and from attempting to hire officer candidates identified some glaring weaknesses in the military recruiting industry. Chief among them was the need to screen for quality opportunities.
Every corporate client that Alliance partners with is carefully screened for important factors: a strategic talent acquisition mindset, financial stability & vitality, and a culture of values. Every opportunity that we place candidates into is guaranteed to be a high-potential, growth position. Corporate partners come to our hiring conferences to hire their future executive leadership. Before inviting a client to partner with us, Alliance will conduct a thorough financial analysis of the company to guard against any potential indicators of financial instability. Finally, our corporate partners demonstrate values-based cultures and are screened for a cultural fit for the top-performing military candidate.
Loyalty and Integrity are paramount to our services
Every candidate that is invited to join Alliance’s Career Transition Service will expect and see certain conduct from our company and our staff. We codify these expectations in our Partnership Agreement whereby Alliance guarantees:
- Career transition training that will be targeted at improving candidate knowledge of Corporate America and interviewing skills.
- Providing one-on-one mock interviews prior to any company interviews.
- A guarantee to interview with financially-vetted companies seeking high-potential growth candidates.
- Commitment to an uncompromising standard of integrity. All information communicated to candidates and clients will always be true throughout the entire process.
This arrangement is a true partnership whereby candidates that join our transition program agree to the following:
- Put forth the necessary effort to properly allow us to educate and train you for success at the hiring conference. This includes committing to pre-conference education, interview training program, and participation in resume preparation.
- Commitment to an uncompromising standard of integrity. All information communicated to clients and Alliance will always be true throughout the entire interview and hiring process.
Alliance is a veteran-founded and veteran-owned business. The majority of our staff are veterans as well and each one of us values the service of our military members. If transition is right for you, contact us today to learn more about our services.