Looking for a Great New Career?
These positions are a snapshot of some of the great opportunities available through Longview Recruiting. Reach out to the team at Alliance to see if you are a great fit for these or one of our many other outstanding career opportunities. We look forward to speaking with you!
Responsibilities: The company is in a unique situation as both an upstream and midstream company in the same geography affords employees the opportunity to gain skills across a large operating company and thus magnify their earning potential. This is operational structure is extremely rare in the industry, especially at this scale (~4000 producing wells and > 200 large midstream compressors). This specific combination of development and financial opportunity is something candidates are unlikely to find elsewhere in the industry.
The position allows employees to rapidly gain new skills across upstream and midstream. Candidates will begin in the production organization, first gaining experience and familiarity with wellsite equipment and then moving quickly into common value-added tasks. After 3-6 months, once a candidate has learned several medium-skilled production-related tasks, they will rotate to the midstream team to advance in a similar fashion. Throughout the program, any skills learned will put to use on a daily basis in order to hone them through repetition. After 8-18 months, based on the candidates interests and aptitude, a longer term career path will be crafted and begin.
- Have a passion for self-development.
- Enjoy learning new skills in a fast-paced environment. Open to consistent innovation.
- See yourself as a part of a team in order to succeed; team before self at all times.
- Enjoy hands on field work as well as engaging with data and digital technology.
- Pass a drug screen, criminal background check, and honorable military separation.
- Know there are only two ways to do things…”The way we’re doing it now, and a better way!”
Compensation: Salary range from $18 – $25 per hour plus benefits.
Responsibilities: From seed-stage software start-ups, to large, multinational technology corporations, you will gain experience working hand-in-hand with one or more companies & industries during your tenure pitching software products to leaders and influencers.
In addition to building your sales experience through high-volume prospecting (100-130 calls per day) and continuous, hands-on training with our management team, you will simultaneously build a large and high-quality network of professionals in both sales and novel technologies in the booming Research Triangle, NC. Our high-performing graduates typically have their pick of employment in tech sales in the area due to the intense training process and massive network that our company affords.
Training covers product knowledge, sales methodology, business insight, and will put you in a prime position to succeed. Unlike other sales training programs, we value a “Boots On The Ground” approach. Program is intense, hands-on, and supportive. We value individuals who are creative, exceptional communicators, hungry, and have a track record of success and advancement.
- A proven track record of high achievement
- Flexibility and dedication to get the job done
- Awesome interpersonal skills: written and verbal
- The ability to work in a dynamic, challenging and FUN environment
- Willingness to learn and absorb material quickly
- Self-motivation with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized and focused; Professional discernment
- 0-3 years of related experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation: Salary $30,000 annually plus commission.
Responsibilities: Assist with organizing, running, and sustaining the manufacturing operations process at the plant/site during off hours. This individual will work on the manufacturing floor to produce product, media/buffer preparation, learn to troubleshoot equipment, participate in interviews on deviations, stocking of items in supply/ production / warehouse area, standardizing equipment, and cleaning production area.
- Assist in manufacturing led investigations through partnerships with Quality and other business units
- Assist BPEs to determine root cause, implement a solution and a verification check to ensure the fix was effective
- Assist with creation and on-going maintenance of all pertinent equipment, policies, and procedures
- Be flexible in rotations between upstream and downstream to learn aseptic techniques, cell culture, recovery, purification, aseptic fill/finish
- Assist in producing clinical and commercial material on an annual basis that meets the site’s strategic objectives and is compliant with cGMPs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Chemistry, Biotechnology or applicable field or equivalent experience.
- Entry level into the biopharmaceutical based GMP manufacturing operations, no experience necessary
- Approximately 10% travel required
- Able to routinely lift over 35 lbs
- Willing to work alternate 12 hour shifts and weekends, as needed
Compensation: Salary for this role is $60,000 to $70,000 annually plus benefits.